Liezl’s 9th Annual Tea Party benefiting Els for Autism will be held on Thursday, March 9th, 2017. Each year, a group of 275 ladies are invited into the Els’ home to celebrate a new country and culture. In 2017, Greece will be our inspiration. As always, we encourage guests to dress the part and join us for an afternoon of fundraising.
SEATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ($300 each).
VIP Tables are also available for purchase (just one left)! Please contact us immediately to reserve.
VIP Tables are $7,500 each and include:
- Reserved Seating for 10 guests
- Additional Buffet Stations
- Designated Wait Staff for Each Table
- Elevated Gift Bag
- Additional Raffle Tickets for Table Purchaser
- Table Place Cards for Assigned Seating
Please contact Nicole to reserve a table today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-598-6197.
Checks should be made payable to Els for Autism and mailed to:
Els for Autism
Attn: Liezl’s Tea Party
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, FL 33458
- This year we have extended the party! All guests will have one additional hour to enjoy the tea party (until 3 PM).
- As always we will be decorated to theme…this year we will also have a special auction item fitting to our Greek theme:
Guests will have the opportunity to bid on a timeless experience at Iconic Santorini, a unique boutique cave hotel located in the picturesque, romantic Greek island village of Imerovigli in Santorini. This luxury hotel is situated on a spectacular hillside setting and literally carved from the volcanic caldera wall, this haven of tranquility was named Greece’s Leading Boutique Hotel for 2016 by the World Travel Awards for the third year in a row.
Guests will enjoy a five-night stay with breakfast daily at this luxury, boutique hotel. This trip is valid May 1 – September 30, 2017.
- Can’t make it to the tea party this year or want to make an additional donation? Donate Now to make a donation in recognition of Liezl’s Tea towards our 2017 Annual Giving Program, which supports the Sensory Arts Garden being installed on The Els Center of Excellence campus. This new area will allow individuals with autism to experience a tranquil place & members of the community to engage with nature in their own way, on their own terms, and at their own pace.
We would like to thank our 2017 Tea Party Sponsors: