The Autism Spectrum Award honors an individual with autism spectrum disorder who has shined a positive light on autism through his/her character, positive attitude and contribution.
The Els for Autism Foundation will honor the 2017 award recipient at the annual Els for Autism Golf Challenge Grand Finale Oct. 27, 2017 in Palm Beach, Florida. Previous winners include Joshua Deer and Gloria Mendoza.
For more information contact:
Phone: 561- 320-9523
Criteria for a nomination:
- Open to any adult(age 18+) that identifies as having an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Significant achievement in their own personal context
- An inspiration to other people with autism and a catalyst for helping people with autism fulfill their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives
- In any area of endeavor (arts, employment, community service, recreation, etc)
- The nominee has given consent for this nomination. We ask that you discuss your intended nomination with the nominee and/or their guardian and secured their consent to be nominated.
2017 nominations are closed. Please check back for the announcement of the 2017 winner and the 2018 nomination form.