- This event has passed.
Ernie Els #GameON Autism ™ Fitness (Ages 22+)
May 2, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 2:10 pm UTC+0$120
Ernie Els #GameON Autism Fitness is an innovative, family-supportive, research-based fitness and wellness program for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). It incorporates the use of traditional fitness equipment, as well as music, dance, and video games as a means of motivating student participation in fitness activities including cardiovascular, strength training, flexibility, and common recess games.
Spring 2018 Dates:
- Spring Term 2 runs April 2nd through May 11th
Spring 2018 Times:
- Ages 22+: Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30pm – 2:10pm
- Ages 14-21: Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:20pm – 3:00pm
- Ages 7-13: Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:10pm – 3:50pm
- For the Spring Terms, private instructions are available $20.00 for 30 minutes of instruction
Fee: $120 per session ($10 per class)
To find out more:
Contact: Dan Hulsey, Recreation Services Coordinator