Els for Autism Foundation® is grateful for the friends, individuals, and businesses who join us in our fundraising efforts by hosting give back events benefiting the Foundation.
Through your support, the Foundation can continue delivering and facilitating programs that are leading examples of what can be available to people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Your generous funds will directly impact individuals affected by ASD worldwide.
2022 Up-Coming Give Back Events
July 15 – July 30 Pampered Chef
- Join the Facebook group party: https://www.facebook.com/groups/388596323152157
- Shop without joining the Facebook party: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/elsforautism072022?redirect=shop-landing-page
Host a Give Back Event
An Els for Autism® “give back event” is defined as any fundraising activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Els for Autism® has limited fiduciary responsibilities and limited staff involvement in the production of the event. Due to limited staff resources, we cannot guarantee staff involvement or attendance at your event.
We greatly appreciate those in the community who wish to host fundraising events benefiting the Foundation. From golf outings and 5K walks/runs to concerts and private dinners, hosting your own event offers a great opportunity to make an impact on individuals affected by ASD worldwide.
Els for Autism® Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arrange staff or volunteer attendance at the event or check presentation, if feasible and appropriate
- Approve use of organization name and logo as appropriate
- Provide a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers
To host a give back event, please contact Event Coordinator, Olivia Butler at email@example.com or (561) 320-9484.
Thank you to our past give back partners!
- The Melting Pot, Boca Raton
- The Copper, Palm Beach Gardens
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach
- Lilly Pulitzer, Palm Beach Gardens
- The Melting Pot, Palm Beach Gardens
- BeautyCounter hosted by Yael Lawrence