Global Outreach Autism Learning Services (GOALS) gives families around the world the opportunity to access a highly qualified transdisciplinary team of professionals that work together to develop a unique & individualized program for their child with autism.
- Individualized consultations
- Provided at The Els Center of Excellence campus or via teleconferencing
- Intensive one week to multi-week comprehensive evaluation, program development, and program implementation coaching at The Els Center of Excellence campus. Follow-up teleconferencing support available.
- Program development and monitoring
- Parent/Caregiver training and/or supervision
- Therapist/Professional training and/or supervision
- Comprehensive written reports
- Video and records review
Contact: Kimberly Watterson-Rivieccio, Ed.D, Global Outreach Coordinator
Phone: 561-598-6200 extension 2029