October 22, 2019 | Blog, News Article
Clearing up the Confusion
By Mariann Coleman, Marketing and Development Manager
When we give tours of The Els Center of Excellence™ campus we often face puzzlement from tour participants when explaining the different entities on the campus. To provide some clarity between the physical location, the Foundation, and the two schools here is a reference.
- The Els Center of Excellence: Based in Jupiter, Florida, The Els Center of Excellence is a world-class, 26-acre campus in which three nonprofit organizations coexist: Els for Autism Foundation, The Learning Center and The Learning Academy.
- Els for Autism Foundation: The Foundation staff offers programs and services that are accessible to families and caregivers around the world in the six focus areas of Adult Services, Education (Digital Resource Library for Virtual Learning), Global Outreach, Recreation, Research, and Therapy Services. To find out more about the programs and services the Foundation offers, contact us here.
- Palm Beach County Charter Schools
- The Learning Center: A tuition-free, nonprofit, Palm Beach County public charter school serving students ages 3 – 14. To find out more about this school, contact The Learning Center.
- The Learning Academy: A tuition-free, nonprofit, Palm Beach County public charter school serving students ages 14 – 21. To find out more about this school, contact The Learning Academy
Els for Autism Foundation continues to run a Capital Campaign to secure funding for the Adult Services Center, the Medical & Research Services Facility, and the Sports Complex. Once the campus is completed, the impact will be magnified!
If you have not toured the campus and are in the Jupiter, Florida area, contact us and we would be delighted to show you around.