“WHERE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS”
Els for Autism® envisions a world of limitless possibilities for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their families.
The global mission of Els for Autism is to transform the lives of people with autism and those who care for them through lifetime services and collaborative partnerships.
- Become a world leader in transdisciplinary customized programs for individuals with ASD
- Develop employment training model for all abilities across industries
- Implement, research, and disseminate evidence-based interventions
- Ensure long-term sustainability
- Recruit and retain highly qualified staff
Els for Autism is a US public charity (EIN #26-3520396), recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as exempt from Federal tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. Donors should consult their tax adviser to determine whether they are eligible to claim a deduction associated with their donation to this organization.