Now Accepting Autism Spectrum Award Nominations
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Autism Spectrum Award!
The Els for Autism Spectrum Award honors an individual with autism spectrum disorder who has shined a positive light on autism through his/her character, positive attitude, and contribution.
The 2020 winner will be honored at the Els for Autism Golf Challenge Grand Finale.
All nominees must:
- Be an adult with autism spectrum disorder (age 18+).
- Give consent for their nomination. We ask that you discuss your intended nomination with the nominee and/or their guardian and secure their consent for the nomination.
- Be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- Have a valid passport
- Have demonstrated significant achievements in their own personal context.
- Be an inspiration to other people with autism and a catalyst for helping people with autism fulfill their potential to lead positive, productive, and rewarding lives.
- Be accomplished in any area of endeavor (arts, employment, community service, recreation, etc).
Employees of the Els for Autism Foundation and/or their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
Nomination Form closes on July 31, 2020
For more information please contact:
Dr. Kerri Morse, Adult Services Manager
Phone: 561- 320-9523