Donate your old golf clubs!
Els for Autism® is an affiliate for Swing ‘Em Again Golf! Donate your old clubs and Els for Autism will receive a donation!
Turn your personal passions and talents into a fundraiser!
Plan an Affiliate Golf Challenge event. The Els for Autism Golf Challenge is expanding its reach in 2018 by supporting Affiliate Events around the world. Teams of up to two who register their event on the Golf Challenge website at e4agolf.com and raise $13,000+ for Els for Autism can qualify to attend the Grand Finale in Palm Beach, FL at The Breakers Hotel, October 28th & 29th, 2018. Your Affiliate Event cannot conflict with one of the Golf Challenge Regional events in the US or Canada. The current Golf Challenge Regional event schedule with locations can be found at www.e4agolf.com Els for Autism Foundation reserves the right to exclude any Affiliate Event if our staff determines that there is a conflict with a Golf Challenge Regional event or any other concern.
To start your fundraising event, here are a few tips that might help:
- Enlist the right people. Get co-workers, friends, and family involved in the planning and execution of your event. Great ideas can come from anyone, get creative.
- Establish goals, but be realistic. Any amount raised is a success.
- Make your event educational. The prevalence of ASD is about 1 in 68 children in the U.S., and it is about 4.5 times more common among boys (1 in 42) than among girls (1 in 189). ASD is reported to occur in all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups. For more information on autism, click here.
- Have fun. Make it about doing something you, co-workers, friends, and family enjoy doing.
- Spread the word. Tell everyone about your fundraiser. The more people that know, the quicker you’ll reach the goal.
- Get help. Many businesses will donate to charitable events, just ask. The Foundation’s fundraising team can help too if you have questions, contact:
Paige Scollard, Events Coordinator
- Create social media pages with information, photos, and videos about your fundraiser.
- Keep up the momentum and track the progress of your team.
- Keep supporters updated on your fundraising goals from your page on Facebook and Twitter. When you hit fundraising goals, celebrate with a tweet or a post.