CADI: Collaborative Autism Diagnosis and Intervention Program
The CADI Program is for children under the age of 5 years. Els for Autism Foundation transdisciplinary CADI team of specialists includes professionals in the areas of special education, speech and language pathology, and applied behavior analysis. Our team of highly skilled professionals provides a comprehensive evaluation and report that is used in the development of treatment goals, as well as aid the family’s licensed medical professional in determining if a formal diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder is warranted.
Research has demonstrated that early intervention can improve social, cognitive, language and academic outcomes for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Els for Autism Foundation staff has developed a program to:
- Increase access to comprehensive assessments for young children who are at risk for ASD or other developmental delays
- Provide a report with a well-rounded description of the child’s unique strengths and weaknesses along with individualized recommendations for intervention
- Collaborate with primary care physicians to promote a comprehensive diagnostic process
- Offer evidence-based early intervention services
- Guide families in navigating services and supports
Financial scholarships are available.