Reach and Teach Through the Arts
A unique therapeutic and creative arts program featuring music therapy, art, dance, therapy and, theater tailored specifically to the unique interests and needs of individuals on the autism spectrum. Exploration of art, dance, music, and theater can facilitate personal growth for people on the spectrum in many areas, including gross and fine motor skills, speech, and language through song, memory and mental agility, social skills, confidence, and self- expression. Individual and group sessions are available to the students on campus as well as the wider autism community – both young and old. All classes are taught by certified therapists or instructors.
- All class are at The Els Center of Excellence, 18370 Limestone Creek Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- All new participants must come in for a 30-minute intake
- Minimum of 4 participants needed to run the group
- These programs do not provide aides or personal supports and require participants to engage in a 3:1 ratio. Those who accompany participants who need additional support will be required to actively participate in each practice session.
- Financial scholarships available
For more information and to register for any one of the art, dance therapy, music therapy and/or theater programs:
Contact: Kelley Coutts, Recreation Services Coordinator