Reach and Teach Through the Arts
The exploration of art, dance, and music can facilitate personal growth and development for people on the autism spectrum in many areas, including gross and fine motor skills, speech-language skills (through song, memory and mental agility), social skills, confidence, and self-expression.
Reach and Teach through the Arts is a unique creative arts program featuring art, dance, and music tailored specifically to the unique interests and needs of individuals on the autism spectrum.
Individual and group sessions are available to the students on campus, as well as the wider autism community – both young and old. All classes are taught by certified therapists or instructors.
- All classes are at The Els Center of Excellence®, 18370 Limestone Creek Road, Jupiter, FL 33458
- All new Recreation Services participants must come in for a 30-minute intake after completing the initial intake paperwork through Central Reach (link to Central Reach login portal)
- A minimum of 5 participants is needed to run a group
- These programs do not provide aides or personal supports and require participants to engage in a 4:1 ratio. Those who accompany participants needing additional support will be required to actively participate in each practice session.
- We now accept the Health Plan Network of Wellcare, FL for HCBS for Music Therapy Services. For information on insurance, Contact: Shelly Hedge, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 561-320-9526