Naming Opportunities – Adult Services
The Els Center of Excellence future campus build-out plan includes an Adult Services Center, an on-campus, life-span service building for transition-aged students and adults who have exited the school system. The Adult Services Facility will be the focus for:
- Supported Employment – Job assessment, job training/coaching and job opportunities provided, in the community and on campus, including a café with a drive through window.
- Day Training Program – Tailored for individuals whose primary needs are for socialization, recreation, pre-vocational skills, and community involvement.
- Self-Advocacy – Staff works with individuals to create “individual life plans”. Regular reviews are conducted to track progress to the goals with the individual and family.
- Recreational and Social Services – Activities in other areas of the campus, including recreation services and therapeutic arts programs, along with other programs to promote social interaction and health goals.
- Supported Living – Bedrooms with a shared living/dining area will serve as training areas for individuals with ASD to learn independent living skills.
- Post-graduation – Placement of high school graduates into colleges that have programs supporting individuals with ASD. Those graduates not going on to higher education will have meaningful job opportunities.
The Adult Services building currently has naming opportunities starting at $20,000.