Els for Autism Foundation® is grateful for the friends, individuals, and businesses who join us in our fundraising efforts by hosting giveback events benefiting the Foundation.
Through your support, the Foundation can continue delivering and facilitating programs that are leading examples of what can be available to people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Your generous funds will directly support our global mission to transform the lives of people with autism and those who care for them through lifetime services and collaborative partnerships.
2024 Giveback Events & Campaigns
Receive 10% off any shoe style of your choice by visiting the exclusive Els for Autism link: www.billyfootwear.com/ElsforAutism
Celebrate the season of giving with BILLY Footwear – the perfect gift that seamlessly merges style and practicality. These shoes feature smart zippers along the side and around the toe, allowing the wearer to easily open and fold them over, providing unobstructed access to the shoe footbed. A simple tug on the zipper, and voilà – a secure and stylish fit. BILLY Footwear embraces universal design, ensuring these shoes appeal to and work for everyone.
5% of all proceeds to benefit Els for Autism.
Host a Giveback Event
An Els for Autism “giveback event” is defined as any fundraising activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Els for Autism has limited fiduciary responsibilities and limited staff involvement in the production of the event. Due to limited staff resources, we cannot guarantee staff involvement or attendance at your event.
We greatly appreciate those in the community who wish to host fundraising events benefiting the Foundation. From golf outings and 5K walks/runs to concerts and private dinners, hosting your own event offers a great opportunity to make an impact on individuals affected by ASD worldwide.
Els for Autism Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arrange staff or volunteer attendance at the event or check presentation, if feasible and appropriate
- Approve the use of the organization name and logo as appropriate
- Provide a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers
To host a giveback event, please contact Olivia Butler at email@example.com or (561) 320-9484.
Thank you to our past giveback partners!
- The Melting Pot, Boca Raton
- The Copper, Palm Beach Gardens
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach
- Lilly Pulitzer, Palm Beach Gardens
- The Melting Pot, Palm Beach Gardens
- BeautyCounter hosted by Yael Lawrence
- Pampered Chef, hosted by Jill Burke
- Burrito Social, Jupiter
- Remar, Jupiter
- The Gardens GreenMarket
- Lynora’s, Jupiter
- PapiChulo Tacos, Jupiter
- BILLY Footwear
- ThinWorks & The Aesthetics Lounge
- Rodger Dean Chevrolet Stadium