Host your holiday event in the Sensory Arts Garden & Pavilion at The Els Center of Excellence® and make this year’s holiday event one to remember! This unique space features a beautiful garden, the perfect backdrop for mingling and celebrating.
Sensory Arts Garden & Pavilion – Holiday Specials
Event Space Details:
Available for rent weekdays & weekends from 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Brand-new space
- Host up to 80 people, seated
- Full use of indoor Pavilion space and outdoor Sensory Arts Garden space
- Tables + chairs included
- Catering kitchen inside the Pavilion, which includes a warming oven, heating racks, residential-size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, microwave, sink, and dishwasher.
- Off-site food and beverage permitted
- Microphone, radio and television screen available (speakers inside and outside)
Max Capacity: 80 seated in 60″ rounds | 96 seated auditorium style |150 non-seated
Book an Event - Holiday Pavilion Rental
Questions? Please contact:
Nicole Poundstone, Community Outreach Manager